Monday 16 July 2012

Yee-haww cowboy!

I've just come back from a brilliant two weeks in Canada! Had such an amazing time..went to the Rockie Mountains, Lake Louise, the Calgary Stampede, loads of places! I don't want to ramble on about my holiday, but here's one picture of Lake Louise which was absolutely breath taking..


And now I've got over the jet lag, I did some baking today. No cupcakes though. I wanted to bake something super yummy and comforting as this weather is hideous, so I settled on a lemon loaf with lemon syrup drizzled over the top. Yuuuummy. And I got to use my new mixing bowl that I bought from John Lewis in clearance as a treat to myself so working so hard through a hellish time in retail! 



And tonight is my night to cook for me and my dad..burritos are on the menu! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment