Friday 16 March 2012

Farewell Cupcakes

Today was a sad day..I left Tigerprint after 18 months freelancing to make the move back south. I've decided to follow my heart and that brings me back down to the south coast, although sadly it leaves some of the best friends I've ever had up north, 300 miles away. I know for a fact they won't have seen the last of me, as I plan on making plenty of trips up to Yorkshire to visit them all on regular occasions. I received lots of gifts and lovely wishes today, most of them encouraging me to start my own bakery business. Maybe I should take the hint..? For the occasion, I baked them all cupcakes, obviously. I made chocolate ones, orange ones and carrot ones. The carrot cupcakes went down very well..the best carrot cake some people have ever eaten apparently..? :)


And here's a picture of the presents I got from all the lovely people at Tigerprint. I got a Cath Kidston cup and saucer set (that matches my tea pot and mugs, well done guys), Aaragh curry sauce and Yorkshire Tea from the studio, and a Hummingbird Bakery Cupcake Set from the Christmas team. Needless to say, I feel very loved and am sad to leave them all :(


No comments:

Post a Comment