Wednesday 28 March 2012

All in an afternoons work..

Today I baked Oreo cupcakes (chocolate sponge with an Oreo baked inside, cream cheese and Oreo frosting with a mini Oreo to decorate) and Carrot and Raisin cupcakes (with cream cheese and orange zest frosting). My unemployment has driven me to bake like crazy, which is a jolly good thing, as it makes me very happy (along with these tremendous sunny days, cycling and the boy). Also, I've decided I should try and make some pennies from my extremely expensive hobby (the dole just doesn't cut it). So if you're in my area (I live in Milford on Sea, but I'll deliver to the surrounding areas :) ) and want some pretty cupcakes for any occasion (or just because you have a sweet tooth) please don't hesitate to get in touch. My email is mickeyrichards@me.com. I'll be more than happy to oblige :)



The inside of the Oreo cupcakes was pretty insane. Yumm.




On the production line..


All in an afternoons work.


And finally, go here and look at my new Facebook page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment